Feb Hong Kong Sailing swimming in the Pool?

BucketLst54

We are booked on the 2/28/17 14 day sailing out of Hong Kong on the Volendam. I realize temperatures are in the 40's and 50's if we are lucky. But the information says there is a heated pool. Are there actually people swimming? We normally travel only with a carry - on so I don't want to bring swim suit, goggles, coverup etc if it is not warm enough. Does anyone have any information about this. I realize it would not be used by many cruisers but wondering if it is usable in those temperatures.

Thanks

They have a moveable glass roof for the main pool area that can be opened, closed and simply adjusted depending on outside temperatures... that is the case will all of HAL shlps and makes it nice whatever the situation..ie too hot, too cold, or whatever. I think this is what you are asking?

We are headed north out of Hong Kong. Looking at the average temps for the ports as shown on Vacation to go's web site, it looks like 40's with possible 50's with the exception of Hong Kong which could be warmer. We are sailing on Feb 28 and the site may be showing Feb temperatures even though it will be March for most of the cruise. I hope it will be a bit warmer as we are from Maui and we get cold pretty easily.

Your comment is giving me hope!