Princess Cays Bungalow

candydane

I know this is a little older thread but I had some of the same questions. We are cruising with Carnival.

How far are the cabanas from the swimming beach?

Is it true there is no fruit/chips/drink like at HMC?

So no swimming in front of the bungalows?

The bungalows have a lock on the doors, correct?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are thinking I went to get cabana on princess cays... we see they are for four people but we have six ....will that be a problem do you think?

My friend and I had Cabana #6 last week on Princess Cays. There was a form in our cabin (which we had to return to the Shore Excursion Desk) asking us to confirm how many people would be using the Cabana. I believe there was a per person charge for more than four people. Having the Cabana was very nice. However, it was smaller than I thought it would be. In my opinion, six people inside the Cabana would be VERY tight, if not impossible. But, it is a place to put your stuff and it is air conditioned, which was great. As mentioned previously, there is a table and four chairs inside the Cabana. We brought a couple of the chairs outside as they were more comfortable for us than the loungers. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
My friend and I had Cabana #6 last week on Princess Cays. There was a form in our cabin (which we had to return to the Shore Excursion Desk) asking us to confirm how many people would be using the Cabana. I believe there was a per person charge for more than four people. Having the Cabana was very nice. However, it was smaller than I thought it would be. In my opinion, six people inside the Cabana would be VERY tight, if not impossible. But, it is a place to put your stuff and it is air conditioned, which was great. As mentioned previously, there is a table and four chairs inside the Cabana. We brought a couple of the chairs outside as they were more comfortable for us than the loungers. Hope this helps.

Did you take towels from the ship or were there some in the cabana?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums