Suite lounge on Independence?

DoctorRN

Hi, we are doing the TA crossing on Independence in April. I have heard a rumour that the concierge lounge is moving and becoming a suite lounge. Does anyone have any more information on this?

Many thanks

No public announcement by the cruise line.

The Liberty which is a sister ship of the Freedom and Indy is shown on the RCCL site as moving the Concierge Club to the 14th deck taking over the Cloud Nine and Seven Hearts Room. Instead of calling it the Concierge Club, it will be know as the Suite Lounge. A Library Room will replace the Concierge Club on the 10th deck. I am sailing on the Indy this coming Monday and wish they had made the change on that ship first. The new Suite Lounge I believe has windows. :)

The Liberty which is a sister ship of the Freedom and Indy is shown on the RCCL site as moving the Concierge Club to the 14th deck taking over the Cloud Nine and Seven Hearts Room. Instead of calling it the Concierge Club, it will be know as the Suite Lounge. A Library Room will replace the Concierge Club on the 10th deck. I am sailing on the Indy this coming Monday and wish they had made the change on that ship first. The new Suite Lounge I believe has windows. :)

Thanks. If you hearing any updates please let us know.

Sent from my D6603 using Forums mobile app

The Suite Lounge on the Independence has an excellent Concierge, by name of Alex Varges. He was there in December. Hopefully, he will be there on your sailing

I will be sure to mention to him that he was given high regards on Cruise Critic.:)