Scuba at Coco Cay

Merion_Mom

Can anyone tell me about the quality of the scuba diving experience at Coco Cay? We're going to Nassau and Coco Cay on our upcoming cruise, and I already know about Stuart's Cove in Nassau. I need info about Royal Caribbean's own scuba diving at its private island.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Carol

Carol-

I posted a review of my dive at CocoCay over on the Scuba and Snorkeling board.

We're doing it again on our December 12th Sovereign trip - I'm not a beach person, and one of our friends and family group wants to get wet. Not only that, but a day of diving beats darn near everything else.

Also, I have to haul gear, so I'm going to get it wet twice instead of once.

You wouldn't happen to know who does the ship's dive in Nassau, by any chance? I copped out this time and booked the ship because I was lazy.

Nassau Dive Center used to be the operator, but has since closed down. I'm ass/u/ming that Stuart Cove is probably the one.

When are you going?

Wendy

I'm not the diver in the family........my daughter is. I think that she feels the way that you do about hauling the gear.

Amazingly enough, we're doing a back-to-back on the Sovereign over the holidays, so we'll be in Nassau AND Coco Cay TWICE.

I don't know which outfit the ship uses.......I'll book it myself with Stuart's Cove. (I didn't even see that there IS a scuba and snorkeling board.............)

Carol

Archived