Seaside Fantastica with drink vouchers or keep beverage package

kkttc

Hi, we are booked on the Dec 23 2017 Seaside sailing. When we booked with Fantastica tier (balcony and an inside) we got the unlimited drink package and OBC. Now it appears that Fantastica includes drink vouchers. Rebooking would save us $400 but we wouldn't get the drink package, just the vouchers - are the vouchers one per passenger or cabin? We have the more-for-less classic drink package included. We are not heavy drinkers....

Our kids with us then will be 22, 19 and 16. Does drink voucher include ice cream and soda too?

Thanks...

When did you book your Seaside cruise? We are sailing 4/28

Don't worry about the ice cream ... gelato is only $2 per cup. Log into your cruise account ... check the different beverage packages (the ones with vouchers) ... some include ice cream. In December, we opted for the Coffee Package, which provided 15 vouchers for $29. For less than $2 each, we used the vouchers for frozen coffee drinks, which were priced at $3.75 - $4.50 each (plus gratuity), though Cappuccino was only $2.25. If you pre-purchase a food or beverage package, the gratuity is already included. If you buy the same package on the ship, you pay extra for the gratuity. As a side note, some packages (including the Coffee Package) can ONLY be purchased prior to the cruise.

For our upcoming cruise this summer, we have the included Fantastica Beverage package (for those booking Fantastica Experience). We are opting for the Coffee Package again, but will be adding the All Inclusive Non-Alcoholic Package (18 vouchers, $49 (@ $2.72 each)). I am not sure if the All-Inclusive Non-Alcoholic Packages include a small or large gelato. If it only includes the small gelato, it would be cheaper to charge it to your room versus using a voucher.

Here's how we will be splitting our beverage packages (2 adults in stateroom):

- Fantastica Beverage Package: I will use most (if not all) of the vouchers allotted to both of us, for either beer, wine, or a cocktail.

- Coffee Package: We will split these on an even basis

- All-Inclusive Non-Alcoholic Drink Pass: My wife will use most (if not all) of the vouchers for either smoothies or milkshakes, and will likely utilize them during lunch on the ship, upon returning from shore, and again at dinner (2nd seating).

ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK PASS - $49 ($2.72 each)

18 non-alcoholic drink vouchers; bars and restaurants: non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies, milk shakes, fruit juices, premium mineral water, coffee and chocolate based drinks, takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup.

I'm also in a Fantastica cabin. In addition to the 12 drink vouchers pp, I purchased an 18 drink pkg for $84.00. That should do us very well. I don't know about the free coupons, but on the Divina, the 18 coupon package also gave us the specialty coffees and Gelatos.

I'm also in a Fantastica cabin. In addition to the 12 drink vouchers pp, I purchased an 18 drink pkg for $84.00. That should do us very well. I don't know about the free coupons, but on the Divina, the 18 coupon package also gave us the specialty coffees and Gelatos.

Check the math on the 18 vouchers for $84 ... that would be $4.66 per voucher. If you are going to use those vouchers for specialty coffees, it would be better to opt for either the $29 Coffee Package (15 x $1.93), or the $49 Non-Alcoholic package (18 x $2.72).

I only included the specialty coffees as an option, We only used them once for the coffees. With the fantastica pkg and the 18 drink pkg, it gives us 42 drinks, which will be more than enough for us.