Suite lounges on voyager class ships.

I just picked up an RCCL brochure today and noticed that there is no reference to a Concierge lounge on the deck plans anymore in Voyager class. From memory it was on deck 9. The plan now shows a suite lounge on deck 14 and a diamond lounge, but no concierge lounge. We are sailing next month on Explorer and are diamond plus, so just wondering if the concierge lounge is still there and able to be accessed by D+ members? Thanks.

The suite lounge is the alternate name for the Concierge club.

There are two lounges on Voyager class and it still exists on Deck 9 - see this plan for example.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=VY&shipProfile=1629&sailDate=1170305&hasNavigation=false

In the new brochure it shows inside cabins in place of the concierge lounge on deck 9.

Can you tell me what brochure that is please? I googled 2017 Royal Caribbean brochures Australia, and the one that are shown on their site, still have to concierge (suite) lounge. Was if for a particular ship in Voyager class or was it the brochure for all RC Australian cruises.

thanks

I got it from a reputable travel agent in Currambine, Northern Suburbs of Perth. It was the international 2017-2018 brochure and covered Carribean, Europe, Australia, NZ, South Pacific Etc. I tried to post the picture of the deck plan but could not figure it out. I am happy to send you a photo if you like to an email address. I got quite a surprise to see the change, I guess next time they do a refurbishment on the ships in that class the changes will take affect, interesting!

In the new brochure it shows inside cabins in place of the concierge lounge on deck 9.

Think I may have found the brochure you are looking at, in the 2017-2018 worldwide brochure blue cover, on page 84 showing Voyager class, the 3 lounges, suite, crown & diamond are all together on deck 14. Praps

that is showing the newest voyager class ship the Navigator. Thats if you can call 2002 new, wish they would build more of these medium size ships