Has the Solstice been Solstized?

lawgeek

OK, now that I have your attention! I heard that she was in drydock last year and had a few upgrades, including So5. Anyone with any thoughts on what was done and extent of any refitting?

p.s. Can't wait to be berated for that title! Inevitably people will not read my post and comment. Or read my post and comment negatively...lol!

Lol, thought it was funny! We were on her the first cruise post refit. Was disappointed really with the minor changes made.

An outdoor TV screen and Cabanas were added to the Lawn Club. The Hot Glass Show remains.

Apparently some suite furniture was updated, and the Future cruise desk was moved to a larger location next door to Quasars (replacing the 'VIP' section of the nightclub).

Think it happened prior, but So5 replaced Bo5, and the World Class Bar had replaced the Molecular Bar.

Other than that, pretty much same same - which is not such a bad thing as she's a gorgeous ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, now that I have your attention! I heard that she was in drydock last year and had a few upgrades, including So5. Anyone with any thoughts on what was done and extent of any refitting?

p.s. Can't wait to be berated for that title! Inevitably people will not read my post and comment. Or read my post and comment negatively...lol!

I clicked because your title intrigued me!

Unfortunately, I've only cruised on Celebrity S class ships, but never the Solstice, so can't comment ;)