Allure of the Seas Refrigerator and Drink Question

I'm sure it's been answered many times but I seem to remember their being a refrigerator in my oceanview balcony stateroom on Allure of the Seas. Did I dream this or is this true? Also can I have bartenders give me an unopened bottle of beer that I can put in the possibly "imaginary" refrigerator for consumption at some point later in the day/evening? Thanks!

There are refrigerators in every stateroom on Allure.

Thanks Bob! I wasn't dreaming! How about those beer bottles? Will the bartender leave them capped if I ask? I know you know the answer to this but you might be holding back because I was stirring up trouble on the shared drinks thread. Don't worry, my lovely wife does not like beer!

Yes and yes. We found the refrigerators to work well on the Allure. In November ours was empty as has been reported to become the standard. We did have a form in the cabin we could check blocks and they would fill it with what we requested off the list. Not included on the drink package however.

I had no problem accumulating bottles of beer during the day and keeping mine stocked for later in the evening. Depending on what beer you like some come in the screw top aluminum bottles so very easy to keep sealed, otherwise just ask not to have it opened.