navigator mexican restaurant

We are on the March 17 sailing of the Navigator and wonder if anyone has recent information on their Mexican restaurant. We can book it prior to the cruise but wonder if it is any good. Also does anyone have any info on a beach in Bonaire relatively close to the ship Thanks for any information

We enjoyed it as well but we went for lunch and it was slow service. We were there a long time. Plus the tableside margarita and guacamole were not done tableside. The food was very good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Went at least twice on our B2B at Christmas. Possibly 3 times..I just don't remember. Went once for lunch and once for supper. Food was excellent both times. Even if you dont have a drink package (not sure what the big deal is there) when we were on board they were offering a "flight of margaritas". Three different drinks for $18 I believe. One original, one Raspberry and then one that was "spicy". All were delicious and we had it both times.

For the appetiser we just shared the chicken stuffed jalapeno, or the jalapeno stuffed chicken, can't remember the order but it was extremely tasty. In fact all the food was very tasty. For dessert they bring out a tray with a selection of six different Mexican inspired dishes. All small portions but plenty enough to share. The coffee con leche was divine.

Anyway, you will not be disappointed. Each time we went there was probably only two other couples/parties in the room so the service was excellent.

Even if you dont have a drink package (not sure what the big deal is there) when we were on board they were offering a "flight of margaritas". Three different drinks for $18 I believe.

All I meant was if you have the drink package they're included up to the package limit since many don't realize it works there as well. If you don't have it, they're still excellent, and the flight is a good deal.