Epic Feb. 11- Feb. 18, 2017: Young at Heart with Older Handicapped Bodies

Delta Dear

Oh, wow. Someone did say there was a fatality. How very sad to have your 20 year old go on a cruise and not return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know right, I would freak if my son at 21 didn't come home since he is still living at home, much less never to return. So sad. I had to really look for the info too because no one published it and unless you talked to someone who went by the door you would never had heard about it at all. The fact that it didn't effect the ship at all and life continued as normal was kinda crazy. I believe it happened the night of the Glow Party so goodness knows what happened.

Glad you had fun on the ship. The bathroom thing is a little strange but I was in a studio by myself so it was not too bad. thanks so much for helping me relive my awesome experience! Wnderful for you to have shared with us.

I will add a few things.... Priscilla was great, I really enjoyed that show, the eye candy was plentiful with both hot women and men on stage. If you can handle the story line you are in for a great show. HOWEVER, please if you are thinking about going to this show make sure you have an idea about the story line 1st. There were a bunch of people who walked out 5-15mins in and not only did they block the views of the people seated but it also meant others who would have liked to have seen the show had been turned away and now would not get those now open seats.

Bowling, I watched but did not play. It was too funny though because you could tell the games where scewed by the rocking ship.

OShehans was nice with plenty of seating in the eating side and bar side. The food I found just ok, nothing really stood out. Tried to eat the famous cheesecake brownie pie, ended up just eating the cheesecake top off. Too rich.

Mac & Cheese they were awesome. No not the food the guys, they sang well and really got you grooving with them. they were either in the Atrium or the martini lounge when I saw them. My fav act onboard I would say and not bad to look at either.

I liked the ship, was surprised there were so many that were just dead set they hated the ship but I liked it and am thinking to do it again because it has an awesome solo program and my son works alot and can't go with me everytime anymore...

Take care and thanaks again for sharing.... Makes me want to go again

• 4 weeks later...

What a wonderful review Jane. Sounds like you did enjoy your Epic cruise. You guys always make lemonade out of lemons so I never expect anything different from you. So glad you enjoyed your awesome trip and thanks for sharing it will all of us. Cruise on. :ship: