Same stateroom, different arrival times

Princess_K

I attempted to do a forum search with no such luck. I know we can only select one check in time per Stateroom. I also know Carnival's FAQs say to pick a time that we can all arrive together. However, one of my travel companions may not be flying into New Orleans the day before the cruise. As a result, I'm not sure if her arrival into the city will be early enough for the check in time i selected. I also have FTTF so I and my 2nd travel companion plan to be able to check in as early as possible and board as soon as they call FTTF. My question is this: will Carnival ALLOW only two of us to check in at a time with the third person coming to check in when she arrives? I'd prefer to hear from people who have experienced this since staggered check-in was implemented as I already know what Carnival prefers we do. TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app

I attempted to do a forum search with no such luck. I know we can only select one check in time per Stateroom. I also know Carnival's FAQs say to pick a time that we can all arrive together. However, one of my travel companions may not be flying into New Orleans the day before the cruise. As a result, I'm not sure if her arrival into the city will be early enough for the check in time i selected. I also have FTTF so I and my 2nd travel companion plan to be able to check in as early as possible and board as soon as they call FTTF. My question is this: will Carnival ALLOW only two of us to check in at a time with the third person coming to check in when she arrives? I'd prefer to hear from people who have experienced this since staggered check-in was implemented as I already know what Carnival prefers we do. TIA

Are you all in the same room? Because FTTF covers all guests in same room. So whatever time they show they will go in the FTTF separate line and pretty much get helped right away, then get right on the ship...

Are you all in the same room? Because FTTF covers all guests in same room. So whatever time they show they will go in the FTTF separate line and pretty much get helped right away, then get right on the ship...

Yes we are all in the same stateroom. Thank you. I'm hoping we can board all together, but if not I will pass this information to her.