Help me find a cruise with a teen!

I am going mildly bonkers here looking for a cruise that would suit my husband my 13 year old step daughter and myself.

I'd like a Med or Greek cruise as we are in the U.K. Looking at June or early July. Need plenty of onboard things to do for our teen as well as good evening entertainment.

I'm leaning towards RC however they only seem to have the Rhapsody or Jewel doing these cruises neither ship appeals. So I am open to suggestions, has anyone had a fabulous med cruise with a teen they could recommend?

Thanks so much

I guess you don't plan to get off the ship and tour??? Because most Med cruises I've been on, there was practically no time to enjoy the amenities of the ship as we were off every day by 8:30am and didn't reboard until 5:30pm or later.

If you really want a Med cruise with lots to do for your teen onboard, then I would suggest NCL Epic cruising roundtrip out of Civitavecchia/Rome. This has all the activities onboard your stepdaughter could want from a full-scale waterpark, ropes course, rock wall climbing, mini golf, bowling, bungee trampoline, spider climb, teen clubs, arcade, Cirque Show and very well attended teen club.

As far as RCCL goes, there is Freedom (Freedom class) sailing from Barcelona and Independence (Freedom class) sailing from Southampton.

If you want the Greek Isles, then P&O Oceana has fly/cruises out of Malta for a week or a fortnight through the summer season. Also covers Croatia. The ambience is very British, which might help in the teen's club, for making friends.

Lots of big ships sailing from Southampton this year, which will probably call at an Atlantic port on the way to the Med... think RCI's Independence; Princess; P&O's Britannia. All geared up to children and teens.