NCL Breakaway - Vibe Beach Club

LGFD

OK I'm scratching my brain and I think the deal was, with Vibe plus a cabana was $300 for the week and a $100 OBC. So the total cost was $199, pretty the cost of just the Vibe so why not. You must decide on the cabana while waiting in line for Vibe, you can't go back and add it on later (unless policy has changed).

Wow! That is a good deal! Thanks :)

Sent from my LG-D852G using Forums mobile app

OK I'm scratching my brain and I think the deal was, with Vibe plus a cabana was $300 for the week and a $100 OBC. So the total cost was $199, pretty the cost of just the Vibe so why not. You must decide on the cabana while waiting in line for Vibe, you can't go back and add it on later (unless policy has changed).

Last year (May 2016) my parents bought one on a seven-day cruise for $329, which included two vibe passes ($198 value) and $100 F&B credit, which was good for them because they're not big drinkers and they didn't have the UBP. So in the end it was $31 extra for the cabana, which they thought was worth it to have a guaranteed spot to lie down in the shade all week.

Last year (May 2016) my parents bought one on a seven-day cruise for $329, which included two vibe passes ($198 value) and $100 F&B credit, which was good for them because they're not big drinkers and they didn't have the UBP. So in the end it was $31 extra for the cabana, which they thought was worth it to have a guaranteed spot to lie down in the shade all week.

Thanks for sharing! I called NCL and the prices are still the same. However they said u can only use the credit at the Vibe bar and not anywhere else on the ship...

Sent from my LG-D852G using Forums mobile app

Agree, I can't understand why people buy them but don't go there, and people who want access can't get it. I was lucky to get passes and it was always empty even all the cabanas. The only thing I might think is that people find out it's really windy at times and don't like that. There should be a Vibe pass exchange system where if someone doesn't like it, they can return it and then someone on a waitlist can get in. Or do it like Princess does their adults only Sanctuary, sell a limited number of full cruise passes and then also offer single day passes.

Do they not offer single day passes for Vibe? I thought I read that they were $25/day, but I could be mistaken.

Do they not offer single day passes for Vibe? I thought I read that they were $25/day, but I could be mistaken.

They didn't on our recent cruise because they sold out the weekly passes. I think maybe they only do during the winter months? I'm not sure.