What Do They Give You to Access the Spa?

Hope someone can help, because I can't remember [emoji33]...I thought I remembered being given a wristband to wear a few years ago when I stayed in a spa room on the Dream...Now I have another spa room booked for July on the Vista, and I read somewhere that you give them your room key and they give you a pass to access the spa?? Does anyone know which is correct for the Vista? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Splendor 2 years ago, we just showed them our room key (spa interior room) and they gave us another key card that unlocked access to the thalassotherapy pool, saunas etc for our own use. Maybe they do the wristbands on the newer ships?

On the Vista in a spa cabin you'll get a wrist band. Then when you "check in" to use spa facilities, they take your S&S and give you another rcard to open the doors to the whirlpool/steam room and the "relaxation" lounge. No need for a card to go to the locker rooms or gym.