Just Off Allure - Feb 19 Western Caribbean

We had a wonderful cruise with great weather and calm seas. Allure is an amazing ship. This was our 3rd cruise and have enjoyed everyone so far. Our cabin was a boardwalk balcony on deck 11 second from the end. The room was very nice but the walk down the hall was very long - got lots of steps. The view from the balcony was very good. I was initially concerned that I would miss the views we had on our previous cruises as we have always had ocean view balcony however we really enjoyed our views of the Aqua Theater and we still had great views of the ocean behind us. We did MyTime dining on deck 3 each night at 6:45. We got the same table and servers each night. Really enjoyed that time as it was late enough for a before dinner drink in the Schooner and we were usually out early enough to catch any shows starting at 8. We have all of the Cruise Compass so feel free to ask any questions. BTW I'm told our cruise was a little different in that the route was the reverse order in that our first port was Cozumel followed by Jamaica and Labadee.

So did your balcony then have the perks of the soda cards, Johnny Rockets and the rock climbing wall? I didn't know and wonder if you did the rock climbing wall and what they did private lesson or what. Did your Johnny Rockets just cover the surcharge to go there?

thank you

We had the beverage package so the soda package wasn't needed however there were 4 Royal Caribbean plastic beverage cups in our room when we arrived. One set came with our beverage package and the second was for the soda package which came as part of the room perk. As for Johnny Rockets our meal was covered at no charge however we were told that milk shakes would be an additional charge. We did not try the rock climbing wall. It was more fun to watch from our balcony.