Snorkeling with Turtles in St. Thomas (Fury Closed)

oneplustwins

So I was very saddened to get an email from the Captain of the Fury excursion last night letting me know that his ship is closed the day I will be in St. Thomas this October. So can anyone recommend any other options for snorkeling with turtles in St. Thomas?! We are sailing on the NCL Escape and docking in Havensite if that helps. I found "The Cat" which has same pricing as Fury and also goes to Buck Island - looks like we'd need to catch a taxi to where that boat docks, but I'm ok with that. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

wow, really like the excursion for snorkeling with the sea turtles. Great price. Question for someone, or anyone. Our ship docks at 8:00 am in April. They state they will pick you up at the dock there for 8:30 AM. Do you think we have time to get off the ship and get to pick up site? Or should we do the afternoon snorkel? thanks for any input.

wow, really like the excursion for snorkeling with the sea turtles. Great price. Question for someone, or anyone. Our ship docks at 8:00 am in April. They state they will pick you up at the dock there for 8:30 AM. Do you think we have time to get off the ship and get to pick up site? Or should we do the afternoon snorkel? thanks for any input.

Where are you docking? If it's Havensight, Captain Mike assures me that we can walk to the Fat Turtle Restaurant (the meeting place) in time. We're doing the morning sail with Fury in just over two weeks. :)

Yes, we dock at Havensite. I thought they pick you up? Either way, are you scheduled for an 8:30 tour also? I did just send a text to the phone number listed and he did say that we would have time. Thank you!

Yes, we dock at Havensite. I thought they pick you up? Either way, are you scheduled for an 8:30 tour also? I did just send a text to the phone number listed and he did say that we would have time. Thank you!

Yes 8:30am. I thought they did too, but it's about a 10 minute walk. I promised to get us there as soon as we can, and Mike says they'll wait for us (it's "island time" - his words :))

We did this excursion. Our ship docked at 8 at Havensight. We left the ship right away and 5-10 minutes later we were at the pre-arranged meeting place. We loved our morning sailing and snorkelling trip. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums