Harmony Compasses and Print Info - Western sailing March 11-18, 2017

Day Five

9014f4da56f0bbcbadd79e70eabcc5f2.jpg

1186dfc8031410004f22f25019faed2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for posting all of these! I'm trying to wrap my head around where our group can party after our wedding at sea and this is extremely helpful to give me an idea of what places are typically open late.

Question - I've never heard of the "HUSH - Silent Party". Have you ever participated in this or know anything about it? It sounds like it could be fun for some of us in our group to try to hit up! Thoughts?

Thanks so much for posting all of these! I'm trying to wrap my head around where our group can party after our wedding at sea and this is extremely helpful to give me an idea of what places are typically open late.

Question - I've never heard of the "HUSH - Silent Party". Have you ever participated in this or know anything about it? It sounds like it could be fun for some of us in our group to try to hit up! Thoughts?

Thanks Christa and congrats on you upcoming nuptials. I have not attended it and am not familiar with it. I wonder if it is like the silent dance party. Everyone wears headsets to which the music is played on, and not over the loud speakers. Just a guess on my part.

Enjoy your cruise.

Andrew