Review: Executive VIP limo (Orlando area)

chefchick

I booked this company based on the many great reviews here on CC. Of course AFTER booking I saw the not so glowing reviews, but here's my story.

I booked six weeks out and spoke with Michael, who I believe is the owner. I had read a few reviews of folks being picked up in passenger vans. Since I was alone and paying the full fare myself I specifically asked for a Towncar or sedan and he assured me that wouldn't be a problem. He also said he would contact me closer to the date.

Fast forward to the week of. I was at Universal Studios having a great time when I realized it was about 12 hours before pick up and I hadn't heard from him. I tried contacting and also texted and decided if he didn't show I would Uber or cab it....but it didn't leave me feeling very confident. He did finally contact me at around 8:00am for a 10:00 pick up.

He was in the lobby on time so I thought I worried for nothing. Then we walked to what can only be described as a 1990 minivan and "not a nice one". When he saw my face he claim "it was the only vehicle available". He had a very hard time opening the obviously broken passenger slide door and I am not exaggerating when I say it took three tries to get the engine to turn over and start. To say I was disappointed is an understatement, this was not the luxury experience I was hoping to start my cruise off with.

So, in conclusion, I can't recommend this company. Maybe these things don't matter to you. Yes, I got to the cruise on time. Yes, he was a polite and safe driver, but I paid $130 plus tip to ride in dirty vehicle when I'm sure a taxi or Uber would have been cheaper or at least cleaner.

I'm sure at one time this was a good company, but there was nothing VIP about this experience.