Waverunner excursion through Carnival

dremn2004

Has anyone done this recently and can tell me how much the passenger ticket is? Online it only lists a price for the driver and says the passenger has to purchase their ticket on board but it does not say how much the ticket is.

Thank you!

Not sure what's included in the Carnival package, but ala carte at Mr. Sanchos and othe rbeach clubs, Wave runners go for around US$72 for a half hour. Of Course there's the taxi fare to the beach from port and any additional activities you wish to do.

But that $ price is probably a good guide to start.

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned from Vista. We pre-purchased (through Carnival) the Wave-runner, Snorkel and Beach ~ Driver Package My daughter is 11,so I couldn't pre-purchase her tickets (driver age minimum 16). The tickets for the drivers were $89.99.

Once we arrived at the meeting spot at the pier, we bought a passenger ticket for $49.99.

The entire excursion is fantastic, but slightly physically challenging. They did not collect money for the passenger, they are just added into our cruise account.

After a safety brief you are issued fins, snorkels and mask. Thank snorkel with a guide for about 30 minutes. The pristine watch made feel as you were in an aquarium. There had to be a couple hundred fish swimming with us. Breathtaking beauty.

We then watched a video on jet ski operations.

(The beach resort where this all takes place is awesome), even if you just come hang for day.

We were again suited up with helmets and vest We Swam about 20 feet to get on the wave runners.

My 11 year old road with and behind dad.

We drive the jet skis for probably over an hour We were giving options of riding fast or more conservative It was windy out and there saw a slight chop in the ocean.

The equine t was in excellent condition The 4 total guides were OUTSTANDING!!!!

Once you were done riding you could hangout at resort beach, pool, restaurant and tequila bar (FREE Samples)

There were plenty hanging rooms, beach chairs, lockers.

I recommend this and plan on returning

Sent from my iPhone using Forums