Tampa Florida hotels

Kb273

I am cruising out of Tampa in September, I wanted to see if anyone had advice on hotel/motels that provide shuttles from the airport and also to the cruise terminal. I was not wanting to spend outrageous but do want a decent place for us to stay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

I am cruising out of Tampa in September, I wanted to see if anyone had advice on hotel/motels that provide shuttles from the airport and also to the cruise terminal. I was not wanting to spend outrageous but do want a decent place for us to stay

The Courtyard Marriott downtown has a cruise package that offers airport and cruise terminal shuttle.

We're cruising in May from Tampa and have booked at The Barrymore Hotel, which provides a free shuttle both from the airport and to the cruise port. I can't vouch for it yet but I'll come back and give it a review. We're coming in the day before the cruise and it's on the riverwalk so we figured there'd be plenty to do to entertain ourselves. Very reasonable-about $125 with all taxes and fees

We're cruising in May from Tampa and have booked at The Barrymore Hotel, which provides a free shuttle both from the airport and to the cruise port. I can't vouch for it yet but I'll come back and give it a review. We're coming in the day before the cruise and it's on the riverwalk so we figured there'd be plenty to do to entertain ourselves. Very reasonable-about $125 with all taxes and fees

Thank you, if you don't mind me asking, where you cruising too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app