Liberty - What's open on the ship during port days?

We took our first RCCL cruise last summer to Alaska on Radiance and enjoyed it enough that we're sailing locally out of Galveston this summer on Liberty.

On Radiance, the rock wall was the main physical activity, but I was disappointed by how limited the hours were. On the days we were in port, the rock wall was never open. I think over the course of seven days, it was open for less than 12 hours altogether.

Now, certainly with an Alaska sailing, the ports and such are the attraction, so I'm hoping that was a peculiarity of that sailing.

We're sailing the Liberty this summer more to get away and enjoy the ship rather than any desire to see the ports that we're stopping at. I haven't planned much in the way of off ship excursions as I'm hoping that the ship will provide the entertainment.

Naturally, the pool will be open, but I'm curious about things like the flow rider, rock wall, ice rink, and water slide - how available are these during port hours? I'll be happy to hang out on our balcony or by the pool to read a book and enjoy some drinks, but the kids will want to take advantage of the facilities, particularly since the Liberty has a lot more to offer than the Radiance did in this regard.

Thanks,

All the slides will be open. It's a great time to give them a try since the wait time is so short, if any at all. . We went ashore, explored some, then went back to the ship. After getting a quick bite, we gave the slides a try. It was great for us "older folks" (60 plus) since we didn't feel like we were holding up the line. We had a blast! You will love the ship.

All the slides will be open. It's a great time to give them a try since the wait time is so short, if any at all. . We went ashore, explored some, then went back to the ship. After getting a quick bite, we gave the slides a try. It was great for us "older folks" (60 plus) since we didn't feel like we were holding up the line. We had a blast! You will love the ship.

yep, that's what we did too.

best time to do the slides (hint: the Orange slide is OK, but the Green slide is "disco fabulous" and we rode that one many times while docked in ports)