Embarkation

bibliosandy

Island Princess March 30 from Ft. Lauderdale, does anyone know when we can board? I'm not an Elite or Platinum member just an ordinary person. My level is Fiesta Deck and I think we are supposed to board at 2, but I wanted to get on earlier and have lunch. Any suggestions?

Island Princess March 30 from Ft. Lauderdale, does anyone know when we can board? I'm not an Elite or Platinum member just an ordinary person. My level is Fiesta Deck and I think we are supposed to board at 2, but I wanted to get on earlier and have lunch. Any suggestions?

If you don't get an answer, post your question on the Princess forum.

Check-in normally starts around 11 am and actual boarding starts around noon. There will be two check-in lines/entrances - one for priority (elite and platinum captains' circle members, passengers in full suites, wedding parties) boarding and one for all other passengers. The priority line gets processed first. After check-in everyone waits in a designated area and passengers are boarded in the same order.

If you are on line at the time check-in starts you shouldn't have trouble getting on board and having lunch (offered in the MDR from noon to 1:30) in a timely manner.