Boarding and Cabins on Epic

swanmark

Hi Guys, we are first time cruisers going on the Epic on the 14th of may, we are staying in an Haven suite, we should get to the ship around 11.am, will we be able to board then. also having never sailed before are the cabins sound proofed, or are they like some hotel rooms with wafer thin walls.

I was on the Epic in Haven 2:25-3/4. Our Cruise we were delayed boarding three hours due to fog… Your plan is good but you never know what will happen.

Make sure you go to the haven boarding area where there's nice refreshments and seating. You will be taking a board and taken to the epic club for a very nice lunch. Your room should be ready shortly there after.

I've been in hotels with walls thinner than cruise ships but then again it's a lot of people in a small space and they're certainly not made of concrete. So, you will hear some noise but it never really bothered me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the epic 2/18-2/25, We were part of the fog fiasco. We didn't get off the ship until about 11 and we were doing walk off. I didn't hear anything in the rooms next to us except the toilets flushing... you can also hear them flush when you walk down the corridors.