Room 6473 Conquest "L-Shaped Room" Questions

Sablerose

Hi all,

Our tentative booking/hold for our next cruise is one of the "L"-shaped rooms on the Conquest, 6473.

Here's my questions:

1) I've heard these have a queen bed, not two twins pushed to a king, is this true?

2) It's the same size as other rooms, right?

3) Does it have a couch? Some people say they have little couches, some say they don't.

4) Anything else to know?

Thanks in advance!!

(PS: Yes, I have done a search and read stuff, but these are the thoughts in my mind that aren't clarified yet.)

We had room 6481 on the Conquest in August. I believe the beds were two twins put together- I can't remember exactly, but it looks that way in my photo. Our room did not have a couch. As you walk in the door, the wardrobe/closet is in the hall, then there is a table and chair, then the vanity (all along the one wall). I have some pictures of the room posted at: http://community.webshots.com/album/430338192SrkeeL/0

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will try to answer them.

The queen beds are on the Destiny class ships. Conquest has two twins to put together.

Destiny class cabins have the sofa..Conquest does not. A true queen bed in a cabin will be marked with an "X" in the deckplans.

We booked 7434 on the Liberty (same class as the Conquest) I didnt want to be above public rooms. (the cabinon deck 7 looks bigger then the ones on deck 6)

the L cabins on conquest have a bathroom door that open to the bed.

People on the baords are confusing the L cabins on the destiny class and Conquest class. THese cabins are no where near the same layout.

Palm-- could I get rid of some of the chairs and request a lounger

Archived