Upgrade from Gem Balcony to Penthouse?

gidgetgoes

For $1500 I could take another cruise. I wouldn't do it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

yeah, but even with the upgrade, we'll have this suite for less than half the cost of it right now, so...i feel okay about it. :)

yeah, but even with the upgrade, we'll have this suite for less than half the cost of it right now, so...i feel okay about it. :)

But for me I still wouldn't do it because that $1500 buys me an additional cruise

We travel a lot btw and are happy with lesser priced cabins mainly so we can travel as much as we do. Lol

But for me I still wouldn't do it because that $1500 buys me an additional cruise

We travel a lot btw and are happy with lesser priced cabins mainly so we can travel as much as we do. Lol

which is great! we don't travel as much. celebrating my birthday and our anniversary on this cruise, only our second ever. we've never done anything like this!

which is great! we don't travel as much. celebrating my birthday and our anniversary on this cruise, only our second ever. we've never done anything like this!

Congrats!!!

My husband and I did the two bedroom cabin. It was worth every penny. The extra bathroom, the private bedroom for your child, private dining room for breakfast each morning and lunch ( didn't use that as much).

You will get yummy snacks brought to your room between 3-4 each afternoon. Let your butler know if you like one more than the other.

Movies are free in the suites but $9.95 in regular cabins.

When we ate in the dining rooms as suite passengers we felt we had nicer tables.

You will enjoy it and feel pampered.

Enjoy!!!!!

Movies are free in the suites but $9.95 in regular cabins.

When we ate in the dining rooms as suite passengers we felt we had nicer tables.

You will enjoy it and feel pampered.

Enjoy!!!!!

hey, that movie perk is pretty awesome! we love to watch a movie over breakfast.

i just realized that even with this upgrade, the total cost of this 10 night cruise in a two bedroom suite including alcohol and specialty dining is still several hundred dollars less than the cost of just stepping onto the Disney Fantasy for 7 nights in a family balcony over a year ago. so i'm feeling really good about this, and pretty lucky to be so fortunate to be able to do it.

nothing against the Fantasy! it was a lovely ship. it was just so expensive. could never do a suite on that ship. and the final bill on that one was...bracing. ;)

nice first cruise, though!