First time on RC (Harmony) - Kids questions

We are considering a cruise on Harmony OTS in May. We have done 10+ cruises on Disney and are familiar with their kids programs and activities. But have many newbie questions now that we are planning to sail on Harmony.

1. Are they strict on ages in the kids club. We have 4 year old and 7 year old. They would like to play together but I believe I saw one club was ages 3-6, the next was 7-?. Are they flexible on what ages can go in each kids area?

2. What are the height restrictions for the slides on Splashaway Bay? My 4 year old is short for his age (40 inches). I thought I read somewhere 42 inches minimum. That seems crazy because the slide looked very benign and if it is in an area designed for "kids", that height eliminates most preschoolers from using it.

If anyone with past Disney experience has any other tips or differences between DCL and Royal Caribbean they can share (besides the drink packages and characters differences :)) I would love to hear them, especially specific to the KIDS activities.

Thanks in advance!!!!

They are pretty strict on ages in the kid's clubs...especially with a 3 year range that your kids have. But, no worries...there will be plenty of time outside of the club for them to play together. The club activities are very "age specific", so the 7 year old would be bored to tears with the 4 year old activities.

I know there were heights posted on here somewhere for the different slides...can't remember them, tho!

Cabins are larger on Disney, and soda is included....on RCI, soda is always an extra charge. The kid's clubs are more structured than Disney...and kids seem to enjoy some organization!