Shuttle service from Disney to Port Canaveral for Epic cruise

disneygirl34

Hi Everyone, We are sailing on the Epic 11/18-25 and staying in Disney for just one night before sailing. Any suggestions for how to get to Port Canaveral? Best service and cost efficient. As of now, there are 2 families of 4 with luggage and possibly another family of 5 needing this service. Also post-cruise, is there shuttle service to book from the port to MCO? TIA!

Assuming you don't want to rent a vehicle to drive, if you're staying at a Disney resort, you can probably take the Magical Express to MCO. (Just wondering how you plan to get to WDW.) You'll have to keep track of luggage since it's not going directly to a flight. From MCO, you take a shuttle to the port--and return after the cruise. Cortrans and Cocoa Beach Shuttle are the only two I'm familiar with. With so many people, you may want to just look into a private shuttle. Cocoa Beach Shuttle definitely offered group rates for 12 last fall.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

Assuming you don't want to rent a vehicle to drive, if you're staying at a Disney resort, you can probably take the Magical Express to MCO. (Just wondering how you plan to get to WDW.) You'll have to keep track of luggage since it's not going directly to a flight. From MCO, you take a shuttle to the port--and return after the cruise. Cortrans and Cocoa Beach Shuttle are the only two I'm familiar with. With so many people, you may want to just look into a private shuttle. Cocoa Beach Shuttle definitely offered group rates for 12 last fall.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

We will be taking Magical Express to Disney PRE-cruise.. Just looking for shuttle to Port FROM Disney and return to MCO

Hi Everyone, We are sailing on the Epic 11/18-25 and staying in Disney for just one night before sailing. Any suggestions for how to get to Port Canaveral? Best service and cost efficient. As of now, there are 2 families of 4 with luggage and possibly another family of 5 needing this service. Also post-cruise, is there shuttle service to book from the port to MCO? TIA!

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle in February. We only waited 5-10 minutes for them to pick us up after calling to tell them we had our luggage. They will also pick up from Disney properties. I did notice that they had some vans with trailers to carry the luggage for larger groups. Our driver was very professional and friendly. We came upon a large traffic jam and he quickly changed routes and got us past the backup!! Here is the link: http://www.cbshuttle.com/cocoa-beach-rates.htm

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle in February. We only waited 5-10 minutes for them to pick us up after calling to tell them we had our luggage. They will also pick up from Disney properties. I did notice that they had some vans with trailers to carry the luggage for larger groups. Our driver was very professional and friendly. We came upon a large traffic jam and he quickly changed routes and got us past the backup!! Here is the link: http://www.cbshuttle.com/cocoa-beach-rates.htm

I would say this is your best bet. I knew some offered the service from WDW but at very high prices. I think CBS will be reasonable. Yes, professional and friendly--very client-oriented.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

We will be taking Magical Express to Disney PRE-cruise.. Just looking for shuttle to Port FROM Disney and return to MCO

Sounds like you should be looking for a 14 seater van shuttle

You are a huge group so just divide it per head and each family unit pays their way

Just find a company online. There are loads of them in Orlando as this is big business.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have used Fl tours(found thru DIS boards) many times from Disney to the port.

Just priced it 158 for towncar I usually get this for my family of 4.

I see you can get van for 8 maybe up to 10 for looks like $190

These pricestdo not include Tips.

They have always been reliable picking up from Disney and also at port to go back to Disney

Happy planning

Kerri

We rented a car for pre-cruise. Post cruise we used Cortans and they were great. They were there and ready for us when we disembarked. No issues at all. I would use them again if we cruise Port Canaveral again.