Speakers in the cabin? - Star Princess

vivienne-j

Folks

Any teccies out there, please help! We've just got an MP3 player, which DH is busy loading all our CDs (and some vinyl!) onto. Do we need to bring speakers with us on the cruise, or is there some way of playing music in the cabin - via the TV, for instance?

I don't know if it makes a difference which cabin you're in - we're in a standard balcony cabin.

(Before you think I'm completely untechnical, yes, we'll have the earphones, but it would be nice to play the music out loud (but not TOO loud, obviously!)).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vivienne

27 July 04 - Princess Star - Mediterranean
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;27;12;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

I had wondered if the tv would work for speakers also, so I'm turning on my notification button -- I don't want to miss all the excellent advice that comes from these boards!

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001
Grand Princess, Western,April 2002
Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Take your own speakers. Sometimes the TV is mounted in such a way that even if you could use it, it would be impractical to do so. If you have your own speakers you can enjoy your tunes on the balcony (if you have one) without having to crank the TV so high that it would annoy others.

Completed:
Sea Princess, Royal Princess, Grand Princess (3X), Caribbean Princess, Golden Princess

Archived