Pre-dinner drinks in Steakhouse Bar before MDR

gardn198

On 1/22/2019 at 12:14 PM, coevan said:

yes, you can, my wife is a vegetarian and absolutely love the Steakhouse. did you look at the menu? Her standard order, not always,  crabs cakes, onion soup, Caesar salad, and the Sea Bass, which she says is always outstanding.

Has terminology changed again?  I thought vegetarians didn't eat any animals, including seafood.  I would consider your wife a pescatarian, and was not aware of true vegetarian entree options at the steakhouse. (Even the Caesar salad has anchovies and the onion soup is likely a beef broth.)

• Like 1

Our last cruise we ate the first night in the Steakhouse.  Had a bottle of Far Niente Cab.  Listed at $195 got it 50% off. Its $115 a bottle at total wine IF you can find it.  Was a great deal!! They also allowed us to buy another bottle for the cabin and said if we went back the next night we would still get 50% off anything else that night too.  They have some very nice wines.  You can sit at the bar there anytime even if you are not eating dinner there.  They do have a better wine by the glass selection then anywhere else on the ship.

• Thanks 1