Visiting a grave site

steve4031

My gf would like to visit a grave site in Belize. We are researching to get the name of the cemetery. Is there a company that provides hired car service to cruise passengers?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm assuming a specific gravesite. But for any grave site, you can walk down Albert Street to the Anglican Church.

If the site is within Belize City or nearby, you can probably hire a taxi just outside the port. have specifics ready. If the site isn't in Belize City, you may have to rent a car or it may be too far away to reach on a cruise stop. Let us know the location.

There is a cemetery in Toledo for American confederates that Exiled themselves to belize after the Civil War you can get more information on it at a website called Find A Grave

Interesting.

There is a town in Brazil (Sao Paulo state) called Americana that was founded after the Civil War by Confederates. Their decendents hold a costumed festival to celebrate their heritage every year.

There is a cemetery in Toledo for American confederates that Exiled themselves to belize after the Civil War you can get more information on it at a website called Find A Grave

A cemetery for Confederate vets in Toledo, Ohio? Strange. Oh I looked up Camp Chase. Confederate POWs . Another one on Jackson Island. makes sense now.

Toledo Belize not Toledo Spain

Oh wow! that's way south of Belize City. Down near Punta Gorda. If that's where the OP is looking for a grave site, not sure they'll be able to reach that and return. Outside possibility if docking at Harvest Caye and there are rentals available on the mainland ferry dock. Or a taxi to Palencia