Norwegian Spirit dry dock anytime soon

poona1

I know the Norwegian Spirit had a dry dock....nothing much from what i read, just some technical details...to those who have sailed on her recently, does she need cosmetic changes as well...

and does anyone know, will she be getting any other dry dock for renovation in the near future....hopefully sometime this year...thanks in advance

I know the Norwegian Spirit had a dry dock....nothing much from what i read, just some technical details...to those who have sailed on her recently, does she need cosmetic changes as well...

and does anyone know, will she be getting any other dry dock for renovation in the near future....hopefully sometime this year...thanks in advance

I went to an afternoon tea with NCL to promote the Premium All Inclusive in the UK. I asked the guy running it about the Spirit and he said next Spring around April.

We got off Spirit a couple of weeks ago and there was little wear and tear. The dated Asian decor is what it is. There's been speculation that her long-term future with NCL is iffy because of her age and the challenges of updating her with a Haven area. BTW, an extended dry dock next April doesn't jibe with the current schedule.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We got off Spirit a couple of weeks ago and there was little wear and tear. The dated Asian decor is what it is. There's been speculation that her long-term future with NCL is iffy because of her age and the challenges of updating her with a Haven area. BTW, an extended dry dock next April doesn't jibe with the current schedule.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

From what I have read on these forums NCL seem to schedule cruises and then cancel them for dry dock etc. I was going to book one for next April, but changed plans anyway due to the cost of the cruise. I agree public rooms are fine by me, but the cabins weren't that great when I first went on the Spirit a few years ago and now need a good overhaul (I went this February).

Who knows what they have planned. Do they? I love the Spirit and it would be a shame to lose her, just get those cabins done NCL!! ps and the buffet décor too please.