NCL Escapees from Reality LIVE!

UFLaw

I came across your review this morning...we sail the Escape in 3 weeks so this was such a fun Saturday morning read for me! A few questions...

1- behind the scenes tour - we are platinum level...how do we find out when it's offered and book this? My 12 year old son will LOVE this!

2- district brewhouse....is there any outdoor seating? We are SO excited to finally get to drink good beer on a cruise for the first time! But don't want to spend too much time Indoors!

3- maybe I missed it....Escape room? Did you do it and was it easy to book and would you suggest it? My 12, 14, and 16 year Olds are very excited so I'm hope they aren't disappointed. We've never done one anywhere so at least nothing to compare it to!

Thanks!

I came across your review this morning...we sail the Escape in 3 weeks so this was such a fun Saturday morning read for me! A few questions...

1- behind the scenes tour - we are platinum level...how do we find out when it's offered and book this? My 12 year old son will LOVE this!

We paid for it however from what I heard I believe it is on the first at sea day for Platinum members.

2- district brewhouse....is there any outdoor seating? We are SO excited to finally get to drink good beer on a cruise for the first time! But don't want to spend too much time Indoors!

There is not a service area outside of the District. However, you can certainly grab a beer/drink there and step outside to enjoy your beverages.

3- maybe I missed it....Escape room? Did you do it and was it easy to book and would you suggest it? My 12, 14, and 16 year Olds are very excited so I'm hope they aren't disappointed. We've never done one anywhere so at least nothing to compare it to!

We missed doing that but our 16&17 year old nieces loved it. Luckily we are going again for thanksgiving and will do it then!

Thanks!

Have a blast!!!

• 2 months later...

I am organizing our Sept 2nd M&G on three Escape! I got the confirmation today from the guest event email. We so far have 40+ confirmed and over the next few weeks I'm sure there will be more! My question is, did NCL provide anything? Beverages, snacks, etc? THANK YOU!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

I am organizing our Sept 2nd M&G on three Escape! I got the confirmation today from the guest event email. We so far have 40+ confirmed and over the next few weeks I'm sure there will be more! My question is, did NCL provide anything? Beverages, snacks, etc? THANK YOU!

Hello:

NCL supplied liquid refreshments. We were in the Brewhouse so beer was provided to everyone. I provided candy for everyone since our M&G fell on Easter Sunday. Definitely keep NCL aware if your group size increases as they may need to move you to a different spot.

Have a blast. I loved the Escape. Great everything!