Making Reservations When You Don't Know Evening Entertainment Schedule

I've been on 4 cruises but I feel I'm still a "newbie." I've always done "My Time Dining" since I never know what the entertainment schedule will be... but I'm considering a specialty restaurant on my birthday for an upcoming cruise and they say you should make reservations online as soon as possible... but I never know HOW do people know what time to set them for if you don't know the evening entertainment schedule. I don't want to miss a show. Luckily my upcoming cruise actually has several shows that play at multiple times throughout the cruise and not just on one night, but still... how do most people plan restaurants in advance without the daily newsletter schedule in advance?

If you're sailing on anything except for Oasis or Quantum class the show schedules tend to be fixed for the same itinerary. For example, if you're doing Brilliance 4-nighter to Cozumel then the schedules for the same cruise a few weeks earlier are probably still accurate. In that case then ask to see if anyone can post the cruise compasses.

If you're sailing on Oasis or Quantum class those schedules tend to be a little bit more complicated and aren't necessarily the same between equivalent sailings. Also, things like Aqua Theater shows tend to get rescheduled around weather. But, again, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask for cruise compasses for prior sailings to try and get an idea of the show schedules.

I look at information posted by those on the same itinerary of a previous sailing. Might not be exactly the same but should be very similar.

Thanks! Good idea! I did just find a Cruise Compass of the same itenerary from this past March (that's as most recent as I can get!) so it should give me a good idea for December... Thanks again!