Advice for first time cruising with kids

MissingPhoebe

My husband and I used to go on NCL every year and loved it. Our last cruise before DD5 was born was the best! We were upgraded to a suite on the special floor with 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. We love eating at our own time and the laid back attire of NCL. Because I don't like leaving my kids for a long period of time and cruising with small ones is hard, we have not cruised since our first daughter was born. Next March our youngest will be 3 and that means KIDS CLUB! Best of both worlds vacation with your kids, but without the kids. 😄. My question is things have changed a lot with cruise lines over the last 5 year and now having two kids our "needs" have changed. Is NCL good with kids? Are they still a good line? Are There any other lines people would recommend with kids?

Things have not changed "that" much that it would affect children. If anything, I think it has gotten a lot better for them. I also think NCL is great for kids....especially the Breakaway or Getaway.

Edited by champagne123
sssss

Our then-3-year old loved NCL and the kids club in 2015. And we were really impressed with all the activities. I do regularly see posts about how it's impossible to predict whether your own children will want to be in the club. But there were a lot of family activities outside of the club as well.