Star Family Suite front rooms question

LoveAtomy

I am looking at rooms on Star and was wondering if anyone stayed in 12506, 12508, 12006, 12008 ?

My question is would you have obstructive views since these rooms are next to the big rooms (12502 and 12002) with wings sticking out?

Also rooms near the elevator - 520, 522, 020, 022 would people be able to see the room when the room door is opened? Would these rooms be under the jogging track (noisy)?

Thank you.

Hi there

Stayed in 12522, problem with jogging track minor..favorite cabin ever!!!

The problem one sea day morning with some one on the jogging track at 6am! Heard the thumps as he went over us. Called guest services and it stopped in about 5 mins. The jogging track was closed at the time, with obstacles, but whoever decided that didn't apply to them!

The cabin itself was spectacular and did not miss a balcony at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed in 12016 and it was wonderful. Did not miss the balcony one bit.

I would avoid 28, 30 and 32 on both sides - under jogging track, meaning you won't have quiet relaxing moments in your room during day when the jogging track is open.

Also 22 on both sides as that's where the base of the stairs to Biergarten are - you'll hear the thump when people reach the bottom of the stairs.

Hi there

Stayed in 12522, problem with jogging track minor..favorite cabin ever!!!

The problem one sea day morning with some one on the jogging track at 6am! Heard the thumps as he went over us. Called guest services and it stopped in about 5 mins. The jogging track was closed at the time, with obstacles, but whoever decided that didn't apply to them!

The cabin itself was spectacular and did not miss a balcony at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you have the wrong number. Maybe it was 12532.

We stayed in 12506. Great cabin! One window was obstructed with the "wings" but with 4 more, it really didn't matter. Also, I think that was the window in which the seal was broken. It was clear until we hit cooler weather, then the condensation between the panes took over, nearly obstructing the entire window. Again, not that big a deal and I'm sure it was repaired long ago.

• 1 month later...

12006 has a huge white thing obstructing the far left window. It bothered me quite a bit the first day but then I got over it. I would stay in 12008 next time if it was available , it has no obstructions.