Ruby princess , aloha deck, cabin 428

pelpot

Hi! We are first time cruisers and we are very excited. I've been reading some posts about the Ruby and can't wait [emoji4]. We booked a balcony, aloha, cabin 428. Has anybody stayed at this cabin and what was your overall experience (noise, size, pros and cons)? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! We are first time cruisers and we are very excited. I've been reading some posts about the Ruby and can't wait [emoji4]. We booked a balcony, aloha, cabin 428. Has anybody stayed at this cabin and what was your overall experience (noise, size, pros and cons)? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

It is a standard size balcony cabin with an interior of approx. 186 sq. feet plus a 9'x5' covered balcony. It has a 3rd bunk that comes down from the ceiling that is not apparent when stored, and can accommodate a roll-away. Cabins on the decks above and below will not cause any noise issues. The biggest issue with this cabin is that it connects to cabin A430. The insulation between the connecting doors in minimal. It has been reported that you can hear noise through the connecting doors. If you do not require a connecting cabin, suggest you select another location.

Sknight, thanks for your input. We changed our booking for a room without a connecting door (cabin a436). If anyone has stayed in this cabin, your input is much appreciated [emoji3]. Thanks!