Advice please

TOMOGP

We are the Arcadia to the Baltic next month with friends and have just agreed what trips we are going to do.

To try and make it easy we agreed that one would book them and then we sort out the money ourselves BUT the cruise personaliser only allows me to book for 2 not four does that mean we have to book separately on the CP

We are the Arcadia to the Baltic next month with friends and have just agreed what trips we are going to do.

To try and make it easy we agreed that one would book them and then we sort out the money ourselves BUT the cruise personaliser only allows me to book for 2 not four does that mean we have to book separately on the CP

I think you will have to book separately on the CP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. We have this problem when we take our daughters in an adjacent cabin. I have to log on to our cruise personaliser, book our excursions and then log on to theirs and do the same. Keep a note of which time you book each tour as sometimes there are multiple choices. If you both book on the same day you should be OK, but if you have difficulty you can always cancel and re-book at no cost.

There are usually multiple coaches for each tour, but you are allocated to a specific coach on the day and not when you book. All you need to do is meet with your friends prior to checking in for your tour so that you are all on the same coach.