"More to Love" packages updated

hiccups

Because we wanted to book a "More to Love" package for our upcoming cruise, after the recent changes to the beverage packages I've been keeping an eye out to see when the MTL changes would appear. They showed up this morning:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/experience-more-packages

I forgot to make a copy of the original programs for comparison. Azamara has lowered the prices, but also what's included. We'd been considering the lowest package, which I think was $700, and included Wifi for one device, $400 OBC for shore excursions, the lowest level beverage package, and a wine and cheese platter. So really the only thing that's missing on the lowest package is the wine and cheese, which is no big deal to me.

It's interesting that the Ultimate Beverage package isn't included in the MTL packages. Had Azamara kept the old beverage packages (and thus the MTL packages), we would have been more likely to buy a higher level MTL package. So they're actually losing money we might have spent! But of course I know they've designed the plans in a manner to benefit them, so our money isn't really a loss.

ETA: I wonder if there is a mistake in their list. The price difference between the "Essentials" and "Enjoyment" packages is $400, yet the only other included benefit I see is a $200 spa credit.

hiccups,

Thank you for posting this. I haven't taken enough time to sit and look up all the prices individually, but that looks fishy to me as well. 200 buck spa credit for 200 bucks more and 250 credit 2 bags of laundry and chef's table for 2 for 800 bucks more ...

There should be definitely a mistake in the overview posted in the site, once you click in the "terms and Conditions" comes this:

SEC amounts: “Essentials” $300 per stateroom; “Enjoyment” $500 per stateroom; and “Indulgence” $700 per stateroom.

One beverage package per person. “Essentials” includes the Premium Beverage Package; “Enjoyment” includes the Premium Beverage Package; and “Indulgence” includes the Ultimate Beverage Package.

Internet: “Essentials” includes unlimited internet for 1 device; “Enjoyment” includes unlimited internet for 2 devices; and “Indulgence” includes unlimited internet for 2 devices.

Laundry: Guests will receive two bags of laundry per stateroom for the voyage when purchasing the “Indulgence” package. Wash and fold only; excludes dry cleaning.

The Spa credit is one per stateroom, in USD, and based on double occupancy. The Spa credit is redeemable for the purchase of any spa treatment in The Sanctum spa. The “Enjoyment” package includes a $200 Spa credit per stateroom and “Indulgence” includes a $250 Spa credit per stateroom.

Chef’s Table: The Chef’s Table is for two guests sailing in the same Offer Cruise stateroom. Reservations are required. Make a reservation by visiting the Restaurant Department once onboard. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability. While the Chef’s Table offers multiple menus, and selection can be made when making the reservation onboard, menus are subject to availability and a guarantee cannot be made as to which menu will be available.

Hopefully Azamara will notice this soon.