Guestimate on size/weight for power chair

I'm filling out a form for Princess which wants the size and weight of Robin's power chair. I haven't a clue how to find that out especially as she isn't here. To me it looks like a fairly standard power chair. Can anyone give me an idea of what their chairs weigh/measure? I don't know if it's a standard size or not. All I know is that it's a wheelchair and goes. She will likely have a new one next year but we need info now. Thanks

I'm filling out a form for Princess which wants the size and weight of Robin's power chair. I haven't a clue how to find that out especially as she isn't here. To me it looks like a fairly standard power chair. Can anyone give me an idea of what their chairs weigh/measure? I don't know if it's a standard size or not. All I know is that it's a wheelchair and goes. She will likely have a new one next year but we need info now. Thanks

The weight will vary on each individual power chair. My daughter's has three separate hydraulic units, so it is much heavier than the base model of the same chair.

Find out what brand/make/model it is, and what extra features are on it. Look online for the manufacturer's website, most have a contact page. Reach out to them with your questions. They are usually very helpful. If she is getting a new one, that vendor representative should have the details at their fingertips.

I wish you success on your efforts to take your friend on this adventure!

Also find out if they have a wheelchair scale where she is living (nursing home). Easy then to weigh the chair without her in it. Sometimes it will need to be at a close-by rehab hospital. I have had clients who weight on a freight scale at a local grocery store as well.