Misty Fjords with southeast sea kayaks

JP-Cruise

Hello, I need someone to help me make a huge life changing decisions lol..

So I am currently thinking doing the orcas cove excursion with a picnic on a beach/nature hike. But then I was reading about the orcas cove with the misty fjord floatplane combo tour. Which one would you choose?

I am leaning more toward the orcas cove/misty fjord combo because I think seeing the fjord monument by air and landing there is not to be missed. Plus the way I see it I'm already doing a hiking excursion in Skagway, doing the Laughton glacier hike and white pass rail

Your going opinions are greatly appreciated

Absolutely the flightseeing will see way more. Nothing better to see the beauty and vastness. Sights from above are completely different then on the water.

Thanks budgetqueen for your input. Ya I've really put a lot of thought in choosing my excursions carefully to get the most of my first Alaskan experience. I've chosen a wide variety.

For the land tour I've chosen white water rafting in Denali, going up the tram in the alyeska resort, doing an alpine hike on the mountain.

For the cruise doing the Mendenhall canoe/hike in Juneau, the ziprider and whale watch with FISHES in icy strait, Laughton glacier hike in Skagway. So

I'm thinking I might me too hiked out by the time I get to Ketchikan (which is my last port) so why not go out with a bang and see the misty fjord monument from air right? What do you think of my logic? lol