kenny chesney

lawnpro

You are welcome! I'm a member of his fan club. We received info. last week on a RCL cruise on Feb. 27th. There will be two ships on a four-day cruise to the Bahamas and RCL's private island.

Kenny is giving a concert on a private island beach in the Bahama's. The concert is only open to the passengers on the two ships. There will be other country stars on the two ships, but their names have not yet been announced. It doesn't sound like Kenny will actually be on either of the two ships. But, it sounds like a great time anyway. Unfortunately, we won't be able to go since we will just be returning from a Princess cruise. They didn't give us much notice. If they would have sent this info. out a month or so ago, we could have changed our plans.

Here is some info. on the cruise:

http://cruise.kennychesney.com/

You are welcome! I'm a member of his fan club. We received info. last week on a RCL cruise on Feb. 27th. There will be two ships on a four-day cruise to the Bahamas and RCL's private island.

Kenny is giving a concert on a private island beach in the Bahama's. The concert is only open to the passengers on the two ships. There will be other country stars on the two ships, but their names have not yet been announced. It doesn't sound like Kenny will actually be on either of the two ships. But, it sounds like a great time anyway. Unfortunately, we won't be able to go since we will just be returning from a Princess cruise. They didn't give us much notice. If they would have sent this info. out a month or so ago, we could have changed our plans.

Here is some info. on the cruise:

http://cruise.kennychesney.com/

This sounds VERY similar to the Dave Matthews Band cruise on two RCCL ships in early February. Concert on private island in Bahamas, 4-day cruise, several other singers on the EXACT same two ships...

http://cruise.davematthewsband.com/

Even the websites are almost identical. Inside cabins started at $999 per person plus port/tax for the DMB cruise...

• 4 months later...

Just found this thread from way back from Nov/Dec 2005 ;)

Anyways, I cannot believe that I actually missed a cruise that could have had Kenny Chesney on the ship. Did I read that right that he wasn't onboard? Just the thought of it though. I mean, come on now, in the middle of the ocean -

with KENNY CHESNEY??!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for the link, and if you hear of anything else of this kind of thing, I would love to read/hear about it!! Thank you! :p

KCHESNEYLOVER - On these RCCL cruises the private isalnd is CocoaCay. It is very close to the Bahamas. The sales people who sell the crafts in the stalls are shipped over daily. it would be really easy for him to sail over and back the same day. Even easier to take a helicopter. But it would be wonderful to be on the same cruise with him.

bluecruisin, I would love to take an RCCL cruise! I hear they are wonderful. I would also love to go to CoCo Cay. Sounds so lovely. If Mr. Kenny was on a cruise with me, I would handcuff him to a pipe like they did to Leo DiCaprio in "Titanic" .

KCHESNEYLOVER - On these RCCL cruises the private isalnd is CocoaCay. It is very close to the Bahamas. The sales people who sell the crafts in the stalls are shipped over daily. it would be really easy for him to sail over and back the same day. Even easier to take a helicopter. But it would be wonderful to be on the same cruise with him.

Archived