Radiance - Laundry Bag Special?

Can anyone that is currently on Radiance (or maybe, if there was a weeklong the week before), let me know if/what day they offer the special for the laundry bag (all you can fit type)? Specifically for a 7 day sailing.

Thanx

Erika

We have sometimes found that if you speak to your stateroom attendant about the wash & fold bag, they will offer the bag any day you like.

Excellent idea. Didn't even thing of that.

Thanx

Erika

I am on the Radiance.

Like Bob, I just ask for the bag when I want it.

It usually takes two days to get it back.

Carol,

Are you still sailing? We left her in Honolulu on the 5th. Say hi to Echo (WJ) and Diana (MDR) for us (DH called Echo Sunshine and Moonshine). They look and act like twins (I used the placement of their facial beauty marks to tell them apart). How many times gave you seen Steve perform "Thriller"? Lol

Safe sailing.

Yes, just ask your cabin attendant for the special laundry bag.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you all. This definitely helped hubby and I finish our packing. Never an easy task. But definitely different since we'll be gone 2 weeks. First for the tour and the second for the cruise. Didn't want to bring the whole house.

Erika

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone that is currently on Radiance (or maybe, if there was a weeklong the week before), let me know if/what day they offer the special for the laundry bag (all you can fit type)? Specifically for a 7 day sailing.

Thanx

Erika

I was on the Radiance May 26th - June 2. They gave us a medium sized paper bag mid way through the cruise. Honestly, only a few articles of clothing would fit in there before the bag would start ripping. If you are platinum, you get $5 off of $35 for the laundry and $5 off $25 worth of dry cleaning from day one. Very expensive IMHO.

I'm thinking we might want to do this when we sail in July. How much is the "special bag" and how much fits in the bag. Thinking we'll probably have jeans and t-shirts mostly.

For you, $35. (higher level C&A members get discounts and free bags)

I was on the Radiance May 26th - June 2. They gave us a medium sized paper bag mid way through the cruise. Honestly, only a few articles of clothing would fit in there before the bag would start ripping. If you are platinum, you get $5 off of $35 for the laundry and $5 off $25 worth of dry cleaning from day one. Very expensive IMHO.

You should not have been given a paper bag. You should have been given this plastic bag:

laundry%20bag_zps80rfhy93.jpg

I'm very interested in this laundry bag! We are on a pre-cruise tour 8 days before our cruise and then staying in British Columbia for another week once our cruise ends. I've "heard" that you can really only fit socks and underwear in it and if other items go in there, you could be charged extra.

I was wondering if Radiance of the Seas has a laundromat room where we can do out own laundry. I've heard, again, that these facilities do exist on other ships and just requires quarters to use the machines.

Thanks in advance