does the Pride dining room have space to sit 16 together

fluffluf

We will have a family group of 16 and have linked everyone together with our booking for evening dining together. The Carnival site lists tables for 8 but it doesn't say if those tables are round or rectangular (ie could be joined together) or if there was space in the dining room to join them together. In other words, it would be nicer to have a long table for 16 than two round tables of 8. I was going to e-mail the maitre' d about 1-2 weeks before our cruise but if I knew there were rectangular tables for 8 before I wrote I could ask if they could indeed put two of those together.

We had a group of 15 for our wedding cruise on the Pride in 2015. I emailed the matradee a couple weeks before sailing and he promised to see what he could do. When we arrived it was all set up we all ate together at a long table next to a window. Ken the matradee came to check on us as see if it was ok. Just call carnival and make sure your bookings are linked together. You will need everyones booking numbers and 4 digit password. I'm sure they will be able to make it happen.:)