Radiance of the seas alaska--advice needed

The Radiance is scheduled to arrive in Vancouver at the end of a southbound cruise at 7 a.m. My connection to Victoria is at Canada Place at 9:15 a.m. Is this too tight of a timeframe or will we be ok? Thanks so much for your help.

Are you taking a bus from Canada Place? If so I would think it should work. Get off express walk off and when you come out of the terminal Canada Customs area the buses and taxis are in that area. Under Canada Place in the parking area where you should come out.

We did the same cruise last year. We stayed over in Vancouver at a Hotel 1 mile away from the port and we got there just before 8am. At that time of day the CBP will be very busy especially if there is more than one ship arriving in Vancouver. I personally would not take the chance with such little time.

Thanks, Bob. I think I labeled the first thread too specifically as I didn't get many views and no replies. I didn't think time would help in getting more views and responses, so I tried again with a more general topic. Won't make that mistake again!

Thanks for the help....we are taking a bus. I appreciate your advice based upon your experiences!

If it is a bus picking up right at Canada Place and you do not need to go to the bus depot then it should hopefully be OK.

If it is at the bus depot the Expo line train at Waterfront Station-1 block from the ship- will drop you at Science World/Main St. Station across the street from the bus depot. BC Transit will have the skytrain schedule and times. Runs less often on weekends by probably 5-10 minutes. Can't find that info on their site right now.

The Radiance is scheduled to arrive in Vancouver at the end of a southbound cruise at 7 a.m. My connection to Victoria is at Canada Place at 9:15 a.m. Is this too tight of a timeframe or will we be ok? Thanks so much for your help.

What kind of "connection" do you have? Harbour Air? Bus??