Anyone currently onboard the Solstice!

Moonlitherial

I've also posted this to the roll call but since not everyone keeps up with that after boarding here's an extra bit.

A lady from the Celebrity group on Facebook asked for this to be cross posted here. Hopefully we'll get one or two (or hey, mention it at the Connections party and get everyone involved in the find Jill's Mom game)

Hello fellow cruisers! Is there anyone currently on Celebrity Solstice to Alaska?

My mother and her SO are on that sailing, and I want to have a little fun with her to help her enjoy the cruise a little more. Here's why: 2 weeks ago, she fell and broke one ankle and sprained the other. They decided to still go on the cruise, but she will be in a wheelchair a good chunk of the time.

We made her a sign that says "In case you were wondering....I do my own stunts". HAHA!

Here's the fun part: If you see my mom, will you kindly walk up to her (look for the sign on the wheelchair), introduce yourself, and tell her that her daughter, Jill, told you to say hi?

Please post on here if you get to meet her and have access to FB! It will really make her's and my day! 1f642.png:) — feeling amused.

If you post here I'll copy them back to Jill's facebook post. Or join the Celebrity Captains club group on facebook for another dose of Celebrity.