If you are on the 6/24/2017 sailing of Adventure of the Seas....

Can you please come here after the cruise and tell me if you went to St. Lucia or Martinique. I believe 6/3 is supposed to be the last one to Martinique. I'm on the 7/8 sailing. If we are not going to Martinique, I want to call the guy I booked there and cancel our tour so I don't cost him any potential business.

Thanks!

A suggestion would be to contact someone who is currently onboard.

For example, the Cruise Director is Casey Pelter, who can be contacted via a Facebook message.

Or, if you have a suite or if you are Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle, you can send an email to the concierge.

Hi Carmel,

Forgive my confusion.. we're booked on the July 8th Adventure of the Seas as well, and the itinerary does not have St. Lucia nor Martinique. The itinerary is Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, and St. Martin

Hi Carmel,

Forgive my confusion.. we're booked on the July 8th Adventure of the Seas as well, and the itinerary does not have St. Lucia nor Martinique. The itinerary is Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, and St. Martin

AOS has two itineraries for the Caribbean yours and one she is on,

Hi Carmel,

Sorry - I'm on a B2B leaving on the 8th but the St Lucia itinerary is for the 15th sailing. Sorry for the confusion.

I just went on the June 3rd trip. The itinerary listed St Lucia and we booked an excursion based on that information. By following this forum I discovered that AOS had been going to Martinique in place of St. Lucia due to construction on port. I called RC 3 days before departure to confirm which port we would be going to, they guaranteed it would be St. Lucia. I get an email 1 day before we set sail that it will be going to Martinique.

Good Luck finding out which port it will be.

I am on the July 15 sailing. I contacted the St. Lucia Port Authority, they emailed me back yesterday, saying that we are still scheduled to arrive in St. Lucia July 19. I think they have more credibility than RC on this issue, since they are the ones who are administering the construction contract. But it will be interesting to see what happens with the June 24 sailing.