Photo package with large group

we are taking a cruise on Harmony for my MIL & FIL's 50th anniversary. There will be 17 of us. Would I be able to purchase a package for them and have all of us in the pictures? I would like to make an album for them. Will the photographer take pics of their grandchildren too? Do they need to be in the pic with them? Not sure how they will feel about being in a bunch of pictures. Where besides outside the dining room & boarding do the photographers hang out?

• 10 months later...
If you buy a photo package for your parents then they need to be in every picture that they get. Others may be in the photo with them.

If the grandparents have the package, how does the cruise link it to their package? Do they scan their card or something (like at Disney)? Could we have the photographers scan their card even if they aren't in the photo?

If the grandparents have the package, how does the cruise link it to their package? Do they scan their card or something (like at Disney)? Could we have the photographers scan their card even if they aren't in the photo?

It’s a combination of scanning the card as well as facial recognition. You may find a photographer that might scan their card if they are not in the picture but I doubt it.