Luggage tag question

I just returned from a Celebrity cruise and found the plastic luggage tag covers that I purchased years ago, were too short (and wide) for the current luggage tags which now are narrower and longer. Does Royal Caribbean utilize this newer size?

I just returned from a Celebrity cruise and found the plastic luggage tag covers that I purchased years ago, were too short (and wide) for the current luggage tags which now are narrower and longer. Does Royal Caribbean utilize this newer size?

Hi Jshli

To keep using the tags you have, you will have to cut the length of the new paper tag to fit but your plastic tag will still be to broad, I know it's not the answer you wanted to hear but alternatively I sell the new tags for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity in packs of 4 for £6 including Free Royal Mail 1st class postage in UK, this would solve your problem.

I also sell the new plastic tags for all other cruise lines in packs of 4 for £7. See me on eBay cruise_gadgets or on Amazon or my web page using cruisegadgets.co.uk

Hope this helps

Frank

Sent from my iPad using Forums

These are what we use for RC cruises:

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNLS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508756859&sr=8-1-spons