Carnival Victory 3 Day Bahama Cruise info please & thank you!

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has done this cruise recently and has the daily activity sheets that they slide under your cabin door. (If they still do that!) I would really like to have an idea of what our group can expect even if it is not 100% the same itinerary week after week. Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I have not been on that particular cruise, but here is a little information that I can provide:

1. Try posting this over on the Carnival board. You will get better response there.

2. 3 days cruises are what are typically known as "booze cruises." Be prepared for a very party-like atmosphere without a great deal of planned ship-sponsored activities.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I have not been on that particular cruise, but here is a little information that I can provide:

1. Try posting this over on the Carnival board. You will get better response there.

2. 3 days cruises are what are typically known as "booze cruises." Be prepared for a very party-like atmosphere without a great deal of planned ship-sponsored activities.

What she said 😎🍺🍻🍹🍷

Every night you will, get "the Fun Times". This lists everything that is happening the next day and the time it does. It also says what time the buffet, deli, shows, etc. are and what is happening on the Lido/pool deck. This includes the hairy chest contest (men can win with NO hair on their chest too!), a make your own drink contest which is served on board the next day and sometimes pool contests. Everything happening on the ship is in The "Fun Times"! Some people like to highlight what they don't want to miss.

They are no ;longer really a booze cruise. Lots of families now cruise Carnival ships and we saw no one drunk on the 3 day Liberty this spring. There are younger passengers who can't afford a longer cruise but they just want to have fun, not get drunk all the time!

Edited by Bonnie J.
add word