Back on board

Hi cruising peeps. After a lay off for a few years, we are looking at booking Cuban fusions/Pride of Panama for March next year. I know this is a relatively new ship to the fleet, but would like others views on it. My son, Darren is no longer with the crew so can't ask him. Do we need any type of Visa for this trip? and what about vaccinations? Also has anyone done a similar itinerary? If so are there any independent agents that we can do trips with? We went with Cosol in St Lucia and they did a fantastic trip for us. That is all i can think kf at the moment. Any advice welcome :)

Done this B2B twice no Visas required Thomson arrange everything We have done the Panama Canal trip twice and only with Thomson we were late back from Panama City in the coach once and if course the ship waited for us - great trip which is why we did it twice - if you do it get on the smaller flatbed boat as when you're in the locks it's much more exciting No vaccinations necessary but if you're out at dusk you'll need mosquito spray You're safe in Havana and in the evening of your overnight stop just wander from bar to bar and enjoy the fabulous musicians unless you decide on a trip